20090520

Pieces of Me (a rather disjointed outfit post)

I took a cab to work today and snapped a few pics. I'm sure the cab driver thought I was crazy, crawling around in the backseat like a feral cat.


Sheer F21 tank with AA mesh leotard underneath.





AA white denim skirt.






Vintage sunglasses and blazer.






F21 bracelet.






H&M purse with Silver Fox tail attached. Oh, the angry looks I get!





UO studded sandals. Shortly after this picture was taken, the cab stopped short and I slammed my left shoulder into the partition. Let this be a lesson- kids, wear your seat belt!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of shooting an outfit like this...in a luxury cab..

It would be nice to take a cab everyday....ahhhh

La Chauve-Souris said...

cool bracelet

Haute World said...

Great shots... quite artistic. I'm pretty sure cab drivers have seen stranger things ;-) Love the outfit and the sandals.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

yay june 2nd! happy early bday buddy!