20090828

Live From Sweden!

Sweden has totally lifted my spirits. It's amazing how doing what you love can make the world feel so much better. Stockholm is a wonderful and vibrant city crawling with gorgeous people and beautiful old buildings. This morning I got up and went for a walk around this harbor right across from the hotel and walked along cobblestone streets watching people walk and bike to work. It was magical. My whole life, I've dreamed of traveling and I feel so blessed to be doing it.

But what's really important is...SHOPPING. Naturally. A person as broke as I am has no business doing any kind of shopping but c'mon, now. It's Stockholm! One of the most fashionable cities in the world! I'll have more pics soon but for now check out what I got at H&M. I know, I know...there are H&M's in the states but I don't know if they're selling this:



I'm in love with this necklace and the booties are just too cute for words. Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Vintage Pattern Vault said...

that necklace is hot. have fun in sweden!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

sweden!!!!!!!

Vintage Pattern Vault said...

Can't stop, won't stop doll! Yeah, they are the boots! I never stepped in a Payless in my life and i saw them and remembered reading about them. They are pretty cool, i just wish they added more buckles or kept them out considering how the shoe is designed. Overall they are good, slippery but good, alittle tight in the toe box, but fuck it. Pain is love...

Post yours when you get them!